Finally worked through all the issues with the bracket. I made some notations on the shorters bolts needed, and the shorter machine screws. The shorter bolts I had on hand, but I did not have the shorter machine screws. My build mentor and friend Ross walked me through the proper way to cut down machine screws, so my belt sander got a workout tonight.The brackets are now installed. Now we can go on to built out a fixture to make sure we place the ribs and wing fold mechanisms are properly leveled horizontally and vertically. Then we can finish skinning the inboard wings! After that on to the canopy fitting, engine, and electrical!